The BAY Generic Contest Rules
The BAY, WSAM-WSAG, has rules for all on-air and online games, contests and
promotions to help you have a better opportunity to win great prizes! Here are
the rules to winning on The BAY:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win any contest on The BAY.
- Contests or promotions take place during the dates and times stated in
the official rules or on-air.
- Void where prohibited.
- Promotions and contests are open to legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age and who live in the greater Saginaw, Bay City, Midland and Flint, Michigan area.
- Listeners can win a prize once every 45 days.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Only one winner per household per game, contest or promotion.
- All prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at The BAY offices at 2000 Whittier Street, Saginaw, MI 48601 during business hours Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm except holidays.
- Winners must present a valid government-issued photo ID card when claiming their prize in person at The BAY offices. Prizes must be claimed within 45 days of winning or the winner will forfeit the prize. Some prizes can be mailed to winner. Prizes lost in the mail cannot be replaced. Cash prizes, gift certificates or gift cards with monetary value will not be mailed and must be picked up by the winner at The BAY offices. Cash and gift card prize winners must also present Social Security card at time of pick-up of prize.
- Decisions of station management with respect to a contest or promotion are final.
- Employees of The BAY, its parent company, the station’s advertising and \ promotional agencies, participating sponsors, other radio stations and their immediate families are not eligible to participate or win contests or promotions on The BAY.